Thursday, February 28, 2008

So much better!

There is no other way to say this, so here it is: WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! At the end of the day neither one of us really cared what we were going to have (after all the treatments to get here we were not about to start being picky!), but now that we know, I am sooo excited that it's a girl. My friend Stef's daughter, A, will finally have another girl to play with (ok, in couple of years, but still).

I called Alan's parents and told them about it. They are living for vacation in Florida (Disney) in couple of days and already warned both of us that they will be buying lots of Minnie and Snow white items! Alan's dad is too funny! He is so proud and excited to be a granpa!

Well, I better run back to work.

6 comments:

Traci said...

Yea! I am so happy for you! A girl, hooray! Let the shopping begin! Sorry, but I just can't make stuff...

Anonymous said...

Yay! A girl! A will be so happy to hear the news (though she does love her boy friends F and M :). Get ready to see pink, pink, and more pink (with maybe a little purple thrown in). Very cute though :).

Mini said...

pink
pink
pink
pink


that's all I have to say

Mariuca said...

i vote for some pink and some purple! We loove purple... ok, mom loves purple, Chloe is too busy poking me to care at this point

Laura said...

Okay...I'm feeling dragged into this blogging thing! Congratulations on the girl! M will have so many prom dates to choose from!

Stacey said...

A bit late, perhaps, but I want to log my congratulations!