Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Preparing for tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day when we get to not only figure out if our baby has all it's supposed to be having (2 kidneys, one whole heart, a whole brain, 10 fingers and toes... you know the drill) but we also find out if the baby is a SHE or a HE.
I think and hope for a girl, but I do not really care at the end of the day as long at we are healthy.

I don't know about all this pregnancy thing! Each day I go between being ecstatic to being paralyzed with fear of something going wrong. I know all pregnant women go thru this, but boy it's scary when it happens to you. I try hard to calm myself down and remember that gazillions other women had healthy babies, but the fear of unknown can not be easily calm down. Luckily I have some very good friends (thanks K!) who listen patiently to my every other day bickering and remind me that I will be OK!


So if you are around and awake tomorrow morning at 7:30am, please send some good karma my way!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Good luck! Are you going to tell us if it is a boy or a girl?

Mariuca said...

Yes, we are fine with telling people.