Monday, March 3, 2008

He ate my breakfast!

You know that thing that we all said when we were in school and did not do the homework? "The dog ate my homework!" Well, this is a stretch from that, but Poomba ate my breakfast in the morning. At least part of it. I have made a ham sandwich to eat when I get to work (yes, I know eating a ham sandwich for breakfast is strange, but so is eggs, steak and cheese!) and put it in my purse. When I came back from brushing my hair he was already in there biting from my sandwich, wrapping and all. Since I had no time to make a different one, I had to wait until I got to work and then cut off the piece he chewed on it. Ok, it was pretty yuchoo, but I was hungry!

I bet if we are not going to pay attention he will share the cereal with the baby in the future!

1 comment:

Monsieur Frrransoa said...

Mariiiii-yuuuuuuucaaaaaaaa!!

Mai tii minte cum lingeam ultimu' biscuit si te-ntrebam daca-l vrei?

:):))
La asta m-a dus cu gandu'...

Chisis and love forever,
Tibishor Ametitor