Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun Saturday!

Saturday we went over our friends, K and D to go bowling, eat some food and play some card games (Alan and I got them addicted to this cards game called nerts, a 4 way version of solitaire!).

K and I really suck at bowling (hope you don't get offended K), but it was fun to see the boys trying to outdo each other (in a friendly way since they are friends. Now, nerts game is a different story since I get wicked competitive and it's one of my fav games (sometimes I think that this baby will come out with a deck of cards really to kick some butt in the hospital nursery!). But D, took the cake on Saturday and kicked my butt!

I love hanging out with D and K and they even got the honorary title of aunt and uncle. Well, K passed with flying colors, D still has to prove himself (just kidding!)

See ya!

No comments: