Friday, February 15, 2008

He must have been human in another life!

Sometimes I swear my cat Poomba must have been a human in another life! I know cats have very strange habits in general, but I do think Poomba thinks he is one of us. He wants to sit at the table with us (one paw on the table, sniffling the food), he pulls his food bowl with his paws to get it closer to himself, he sits on the toilet sit and watches me put make up on, he likes to jump in the shower while the water is running, he hates if you try to pick him up and he hates being covered by blankets! He watches tv so intensly sometimes that I can bet my life he actually follows whatever is going on during that CSI episodes and he has his favorite shows when he likes to come and cuddle on the couch with us (he is a sucker for American Idol!). He sure does have his own personality that is totally different than Timone's. The fact that Alan and I pretend that he has his own voice (yup, we know we are strange) probably makes it even stranger! Goodness I wish I could be in his head sometimes!

Cheers!

No comments: