Monday, October 22, 2007

Black and red!

In case you were wondering, the jewelry party this weekend was such a blast! The whole morning I agonized over the idea that no one will come (my poor husband was getting tired of re-assuring me that it will be ok), but in the end it went so well! I had fun seeing people liking my jewelries, trying them on, and, of course, buying it!

At the end of the day, after the dust had settled, I was finally in the black! The first time since I have started this whole thing in May of this year. Of course the positive income did not last too long since I had to buy more supplies for more parties and fairs, but nonetheless it was thrilling to see numbers in black and not red into the spreadsheet (if any of you know my husband, you know that he has a spreadsheet for everything... :)

Though the next few months will be very busy, I am looking forward to more victories in this area (as well as some other areas). Positive re-enforcement never killed anyone!

See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - I'm so glad your party was such a success! Can't wait for the one at my place in a few weeks!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!

Yes, I know what it's like to have to answer to the spreadsheet...

Mariuca said...

thanks Stef, I can't wait for the party too! I keep making more and more things each day so that people can have plenty of choices...

Mini said...

I am so glad Dan's not an Excel-kind of guy... but he does roll his eyes at purchases.

congrats on your success!