Friday, October 26, 2007

5 days of Christmas

Yup, that's how we have felt every day this week. Why? Well we decided to reface the kitchen cabinets (and if you have been at my house you know how terrible the kitchen looked). So someone has been in our house working on our kitchen every day this week. My husband noted the other night that he feels like it's Christmas every day when he comes home from work. We both look forward to see the progress done for that day. Just the same way you look forward to open your gifts on Christmas day (I know I am not a kid anymore, but I still look forward to ripping pretty paper to see what's inside the box with my name on it!)

We took the "before" pictures and we are going to take the "after" pictures. Maybe I can get my act together and post some here.

Have a fun weekend!

No comments: