Monday, May 5, 2008

It's been 6 years!

Yesterday was our 6th wedding anniversary! A and I kept talking about the fact that time flies so quickly! I still remember the day he asked me to marry him in December of 2001 when I though May of the following year would not come soon enough! (that's when we actually got married). Here we are 6 years later, expecting our first child!

Life as a married woman has not been by any means perfect! I think we are just a normal couple, with ups and downs (yup, we do fight about stupid things too, just ask my friend K). We go thru good times and bad times, but at the end of the day we are always together. Has it been always easy? Goodness no, but I would not trade it for anything. Moving here for good 6 years ago has been a difficult decision, but I would still do it today in a heartbeat!

I am just amazed at how quickly 1 year, turns into 2 and then 3 and so forth! I am looking forward to write about our life in the following years and see what the future brings!

2 comments:

Mini said...

I can't imagine a couple more in love--- even with the bickering. :) We all bicker and that is how we know who we love--- the ones who bicker back and still love us. ;)

august will be 6 years for us!

Mariuca said...

thanks! yuhuu for all the 6th yearser (is that even a word?)