Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Strange!

I know, I know, keeping up with the blog has not been my forte in the last 10 days or so! I have just been so busy at work and so tired afterwards, that I could never muster enough energy to actually write anything once I got home!

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a very strange phenomenon: people reading books while they walk! While I am all for reading, doing it while you are walking the streets can't be that safe. Only yesterday on the way from the train station, I saw thins guy almost getting hit by a car. He was so emerged in his book (I could not see what he was reading, but I hope it was good!) that he never noticed he was crossing the street and the cars were coming. Scary!
I guess I will keep my reading stationary... at least for now!

Cheers!

No comments: