Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New tricks!

A and I went to Vermont over the weekend and left C with my mom. Now, from what I remember, we left my mom in charge of a little girl. We came back to a little "monkey/Heine". Since this might sound a little strange, let me explain.
C is discovering her voice! It's hilarious to hear her figuring out all types of noises she can make! Her new thing is this high pitched scream that sounds just like a Heine (or at least what I imagine a Heine sounds like since I have never really encountered one!)
Though we are still exhausted each and every day, it's becoming more and more fun to be a parent. I am amazed each day at how quick kids learn things. I never really understood what people meant when they say kids are like sponges... Now I really do.
I am looking forward to more and more stepping stones...

No comments: