Monday, December 22, 2008

I love it, but not all the time

This past weekend, New England went thru the first big storm of the season. I have to admit, I love it when it snows on a late Friday afternoon! I love the expectation of it, the snuggling that follows the beginning of the storm, the hot cocoa and soup, the movies and the time spent with family! Most of our plans were cancelled due to the weather. We stayed home and while I was previously looking forward to spend time with our friends, I was really glad for the respiro! (It always seams that we run around for the holidays!)
Ok, so you might wonder when do I not like the snow? You guess it! I hate it on Monday mornings when you have to slush around to the train/car/bus to get to work! And it's cold, and dreary and no amount of hot cocoa would bring back the happy memories from the previous Friday when you had no worry in the world!

Stay warm!

No comments: