Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking forward

With the new year fast approaching, I have been looking forward to some new things to come:
1. Learn how to knit! Ok, I might be cheating with this one since I have already started to, but by the end of next year I want to be able to knit something more substantial than a scarf.
2. Spend more time with friends. Life gets really busy sometimes (most of the time), and we don't get to see people unless it's some one's birthday or whatever. So, I am hoping that as we make more efforts, others will make more efforts too!
3. Spend one night a week reading and talking. A and I love to watch tv, and most nights we are so tired that we can't muster energy for much else. I like watching tv, and I read a ton, but we never really get to do it as a family. So, Wend. night will be reading and talking night!

I might think of other things I might want to try, but for now I am starting small.

1 comment:

Mini said...

And I thought I was being adventurous by saying "one new recipe a week in 2009!"

I hear you on the TV thing... PC and I need some quality non-tv time together.

Here's to being BFF in 2009! Love you babe!