Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home stretch!

Well, at least I did not have to struggle too much to find some new activities to fill my days! Why? My mild pre-eclemsia is getting worse, so tonight we are going to the hospital to start inducing labor (the doctors will, I just come along for the ride!) I am scared to death (never did very well with events not planned long in advance), but excited none the less. Not only to see how our child will look like, or what type of personality she will have (I know that comes later, but you get the idea), but also to finally be able to get up from the couch without grunting and asking for help, to finally be able to walk and talk in the same time!
So, all of you get ready for phone calls from A on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed and everything else you might be able to cross!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congrats Mari! I just heard the great news from Alan...