Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Excited for the dentist appointment

Ok, even I know how sad and pathetic that sounds, but trust me after almost 3 weeks in bed rest, I would be excited if I would be allowed to walk to the corner store for milk! Tomorrow I get to drive (granted it's only 2 miles)and get out of the house! And I know what you think, that I should enjoy this time of peace now since the following 18 years after I give birth will be a non stop activity! But if you know me at all, you know that I hate to not do anything. Every night my husband A comes home from work and I get to tell him that I feel really useless! He keeps reminding me that growing the little beast is pretty important and that no one else could do it but me, and still I want to die each day! I read, I watch tv, I knit (making some progress with that scarf), and I make jewelry! But really could this fill any one's day for weeks at a time?

I know that in another month or 2 I will look back at this time and wish it back, but right now I am so bored with no being allowed to do anything I can't even tell you!!!
I am going to try and find some other activities to pass my time. And it's wicked hard to do so when your daily activities have to be limited to taking a shower and eating!

Later!

2 comments:

Mini said...

Calling me and chatting on the phone should be an okay activity. and, I love to chat on the phone. :)

talk about dinner. the boys. plants. guitar hero. cards. crafting. boys. babies. traffic. families. crazy families. other people.

Mariuca said...

thanks, it's always good to know that someone gets that being alone all day long is borring!