Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pregnancy brain

For the past 10 days I have been agonizing over the fact that I can't find my house and car keys. All I know is that I came home one day, I let my self in, and then the next morning I had to call my husband to ask him about the spare key to the house as I could not find mine. I have been streesing over the fact that maybe I came in the house and left the keys in the door and someone took them and now our house will be broken in. Loosing my keys coincided with some of the neiborhood kids breaking one of the exterior windows in our sun room (no, we have no idea who did it). So for the past 10 days I have been coming home and thinking that I will have to call the police to report a break in.

Mind you I have been looking for the keys in all imaginable places: behind the couch, in the cat's litter box (don't ask), under the tv stand, in all my other bags, even in the fridge (yup, I have put my keys in the fridge before)! Could not find them!

The situation changed today in the morning when I went to get my new pair of flats from the drawers. The keys were in one of the shoes! I have no idea how they got there, or when, but Alan and I got a good laugh at that!

Now I know for sure that what they say about pregnant women being spacy is true and not just an excuse that they came up for all the things we do backwards!

Cheers

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'd like to know more about hiding valuables in the litter box.

Please post some pictures--I haven't seen you lateley, and I'd love to see how you've grown!

Mariuca said...

Well, our cats are knows for stealing things (maybe not valuables) all the time. Timone is fascinated with my hair elastics, while Poomba would do anything for bottle caps! :)