Friday, April 18, 2008

Fashion forward or just teenager strage?

Yesterday was such a gorgeous afternoon. The birds were chirping, the sun was out, the flowers are booming. I was all excited about walking to the train station (1 1/2 mile of huffing and puffing). But instead of enjoying the walk, I was completely puzzled by these 2 teenager girls (probably around 16 or 17 years old) walking in front of me. The both wore identical outfits (I am pretty sure they were not siblings) of very short shorts (short enough that I do not think bending was a possibility) with spaghetti straps half shirts, ugg boots (yup the furry ones!) and hats (the type you would wear during a winter storm!) Now I am not even going to touch on the fact that wearing the same outfit as your friend is a little far fetched for me, but come on... ugg boots and short shorts? It was way too warm for ugg boots and a little too chilly for shorts and tiny camisoles!

So for the whole way home I kept thinking that I must be getting really old since I could not wrap my little head around that outfit!

No comments: