Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not so fast buddy!

Hi everyone! It's Poomba! Yeah I know, Mari wrote about me being gone, but I was just at a party and lost track of time. I really did tell my sister, Timone about it, but she wanted to get me in trouble and never told anyone where I was.
I am a little confused though. Mari was all excited to see me at the door and she let me in immediately, and then within 5 minutes of being back she was already yelling at me to get off the counters! In her defense though she cleans those counters at least 4 times a day when she is around. I just can't help it, there is so much to look at and play with up there (I am honestly fascinated by this machine that makes brown water collect in a carafe. I think they call it a coffee maker! I love sitting there and watch the brown water and I sometimes try to get to it, but it's always too hot.)
Anyhow, I just wanted to make sure you all know I am back. Mari promised to buy me a new bug collar so I can go and visit with friends, but until then I am grounded.

PS. Thanks Pumpkin for telling me how to hack into Mari's blog!

No comments: