Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From Noodle!

Hi everyone, it' me C. aka Noodle! While I seam to still not be able to clearly communicate my desires to mama and dada, I am able to use the computer! This blogging thing is very interesting, I should get one myself, but for now I will use mama's! Oh, yeah, she is sick! I think I gave her whatever I had over the weekend (it was bad enough that they made me stay home on Monday with dada instead of letting me play with Mrs. Karah and her son!).

Since mama will probably figure out soon enough what I am up to, I better give you a quick update:
1. I have 2 teeth! I bite everyone and I put everything in my mouth (including Poomba's toys), but it feels good to be able to bite into my apples now
2. I go to day care 3 days per week (mama is teaching a class on Fridays for 2 months, so I get an extra day to play with kids!). I love it! There are lots of other kids and I get to spend my day ordering them around, throwing my toys and waiting for them to bring them back to me. No matter how many times I do it, this one boy, N. always brings my toys back!
3. I can stand on my feet! I need assistance since I am still very wobbly, but I am getting really strong. I still have trouble with crawling, but I think I will give that up and just start walking. Walking seams to get you there faster!
4. I can speak Romanian! I don't know how that happened, but every time "buni" calls, she seams to understand everything I say to her. And I know for sure she does not speak English to me since she doesn't know that much! Therefore, I must know Romanian
5. Timone is my fav buddy (except Pumpkin, but I have not seen her in a while, so I am not sure about that one!). She rubs her head on my belly and makes me laugh and she lets me pat her (in my own way since I seam to mostly grab at her!)

There's lots more, but I need to run now. I heard dada is on his way home from work and I better go and help mama with dinner (I told you she sick, right?)

2 comments:

Mini said...

Hi Noodle! Please take care of your mom for me this week....and please don't eat the cat's toys. Pumpkin says hi...and she can't wait to play with you again. She likes your 'cage' that your parents put you in. She wants one. Auntie misses you and has a surprise for you!

Mariuca said...

Auntie,
I hope the surprise is something I can put in my mouth! Did I tell you everything goes in my mouth now? Anyhow I am sure that I will love whatever it is and I can't wait to see you this weekend.