Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A world of possibilities

Every since I have discovered the crock pot, I loved it! I love cooking, but with a part time job and a 6 months infant it gets quite tricky sometimes. I love the fact that you can just put your things into the crock pot and then go on with your day and by the time you come back, dinner is ready. But I am forever stuck with making the same beef stew or the occasional soup in it. One of my friends at work heard me talking about it and the other day she gave me a crock pot recipes book! I can't tell you how excited I am about the whole world of possibilities that has opened for me. Did you know you can even make deserts in the crock pot? Or appetizers? It's awesome and I can't wait to try some new things. We will see how it goes!

No comments: