Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still can't believe it sometimes

I was putting my daughter to bed tonight and while this might sound really corny, I still can't believe she is ours. She smiles and giggles, and gets cranky and grumpy and then smiles and giggles again! Sometimes I look at her and I don't really get it. She obviously doesn't say much (well, except her regular "chitty chatter box" routine), she trusts us unconditionally, she moves around (in her own way)! Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and I am really tired (that happens a lot these days), I forget for one second that we have a kid now. And then it hits me and fills me with wonder! I hope she never gets tired of being with us, never gets embarrassed by us.
It's been a long day, so I am off to bed.
Sleep well!

No comments: