Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So not ready for Christmas

I realized today that there are only 14 more days until Christmas. Considering that I do work a full time job, I only have one weekend to finish my shopping before the big celebration (by principle I refuse to go to the mall or anywhere near the stores on the 23 and 24th of December). This year, unlike any other, I am so not ready for Christmas. Normally, being the OCD person that I tend to be, I would have been done with all gifts, cards and other stuff like that even before Thanksgiving. For some strange reason, I have not been able to get my act together at all.
I already gave up on the idea of having anything ready for my family in Romania, but in my defense my brother is not coming until the end of January, so no need to really have things until then.
I scrambled around for some things for Alan last week and some for my mother in law and sister in law (the boys are Alan's problem). Keep your fingers crossed that I get to finish this weekend, otherwise you might need to help me... (whatever that might involve!)

No comments: