Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Confused

Last night I went to the work Chrismas party. Each year it's a very interesting experience and this year was not a dissapointment either. I was telling my friend K in an earlier email how I never stop being amazed by co-workers who get completly plastered at work functions. I have nothing against people having a glass of wine or 2 or whatever you can hold, but getting drunk at work parties is really confusing for me. The next day you still need to be at work (I can't imagine the killer headache one might have after that), pretending that nothing has happened the night before. Not to mention that I have to pretend I did not see you fall over the chair last night... (it happened in previous years, not yesterday though)
So, I don't get it, maybe one of you can shed some light into my little mind!

No comments: