Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Seriously?

The other day I decided to go to the mall and get some new sandals. I really need a pair since somehow I managed to completely ruin the ones I bought 2 months ago! (don't ask, I have no idea how I did that).
And I have to say I was both annoyed and aggravated to notice that you can't really find summer things anymore. Ok that might not be completely true, but I could not find any normal looking black sandals since every single store had a huge stock of winter boots!
Seriously, I think this is the biggest problem this culture has! We are rushing into the next thing before we even had the chance to enjoy the one we are in right now. I understand that this year the summer has been all wacky, but it is just August, our family has not even been in vacation yet (at the end of this week), I have not worn my bathing suit yet, and I have no tan (not for lack of trying mind you!), do we really need to worry about winter?
Argh...

2 comments:

Traci said...

Ha Ha I am already pitching Spring 2010 fashion at work!

Mariuca said...

OMG! The I must really be behind!
Any new trends we should be aware of?