Monday, October 6, 2008

I love fall!

If I would have a choice, life would be a perpetual fall. I love this time of the year and here are some reasons why:
1. The foliage. Unless you have lived your life under a rock, you know that fall in New England is amazing! I love the bright colors, the reds, the yellows, the orange! I love seeing whole trees looking as if they are on fire!
2. Apple picking, pumpkin picking, apple pies, hot cider... Need I say more?
3. Being able to wear cashmere and hand knit sweaters and soft fuzzy fleece!
4. Fall means that the holidays are approaching. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have always been a sucker for the holiday, so the fact that they are fast approaching makes me so happy!
5. Snuggling under a blanket to watch a movie with some hot tea or cocoa in hand!

I could go on and on, but I should probably get going with work!

1 comment:

Mini said...

studies have shown that the season you are born in is the one you are most comfortable in... you are a fall baby through and through! me too, for that fact.

I think that means the wee one will be a beach baby! :)