Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What can you do in one minute?

As my life has become more and more hectic with a 2 months old at home, I realize that I have learned to do things quicker. Some are great, others not so great, but here is a list of things that I have learned to do in one minute flat!
1. eat lunch (hard to believe, but totally doable when the child screams bloody murder for no reason!)
2. wash 2 plates and 2 mugs (using lots more dish detergent than I used to, but none the less the dishes are done!)
3. fall asleep! This one is a given when you are sleep deprived
4. take a shower! Granted there will be no conditioner used, or exfoliate, or anything else fancy. Just plain soap and water
5. find the "lost, under the couch, the cat stole it" pacifier.

I am sure there are many other things I have learned to do in one minute. But my brain is way too fried from not enough sleep to think of some more.

Cheers!

No comments: