Friday, August 22, 2008

Buni is coming!

Buni (Romanian for grammy, my mom) is coming tomorrow. I have not seen her for over a year now! And she has not seen me pregnant, not has she yet met her new grand daughter. She is over the moon excited and has been counting the hours this whole week (and calling me with the count down each day!)
I am excited to have her here for the following 6 months! Yup, you read that right, it will be 6 months. I love her dearly and she will be a huge help, but I am nervous all the same, just because I am not used to have her around in my house, living with us. My husband, A is blissfully ignorant of the Romanian language, so I am the only one she can communicate with (she likes to think she understands and knows English, but really she can't!)

So next time you come over to visit, you will get to meet my mom. She is funny and loving and can cook like no one else I know! So get ready to have some fun and some yummy Romanian dishes!

No comments: