Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CVS escape

For the past few months I have been struggling with the fact that I never have a moment alone anymore. With a 16 months old at home, a regular part time job that's never really a part time job, a mother who while is very very very helpful lives with us and speaks very little English, a house and a husband, I never have any time alone (unless you want to count the commute to Boston where I share the train with gazillion people on a good day!)
So I am sad to announce that my 10 minutes of sanity today were spent in CVS while I was looking for some better solution for C's diaper rash. I realize how pathetic that might sound, but sometimes those couple of minutes alone when I can just think without having to make funny faces or sing humpy dumpty, or translate whatever is all I can look forward to!

So no wonder that the idea of having another child is pretty much closed at this point...
See ya!

1 comment:

Mini said...

10 minutes at CVS is better than no minutes, i suppose. it'll get easier.