Monday, June 22, 2009

Buni is back!

After 4 months of being away, my mom has returned for her second tour of baby-sitting services:) I can't even tell you how much easier my life gets when she is here. Now I get to run around like crazy (still) but at least I am not dragging a 1 year old (tomorrow!) with me! Grocery shopping gets to be a lot quicker and so does every other chore around the house or elsewhere. On top of everything I actually don't have to cut and chop and pack lunches and b-fast for day care and that is a huge stress reliever. Not to mention that I was promised Romanian meatball soup for dinner tonight and I was also told that all the downstairs windows were cleaned today!

Overall... having my mom back is awesome. She loves playing with Noodle and Noodle loooooooves her "buni". She even kicked A and I out of the house on Saturday so we can go out for lunch and to buy presents for Noodle's birthday.
If you have not had the chance to meet her during her first stay, please come by. She might not speak a lot of English (though she is doing better and better each day), but she will give you a huge hug and feed you some yummy food!

No comments: