Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yup, that's my child

Tuesdays are "story time hour" at the Attleboro library. C has been going there since she was 2 weeks old. For months and months at the very beginning she used to sleep thru the whole thing. Now she is crawling around with the other kids, licks the books and smiles at everyone. Yesterday morning was no exception. She "talked" to a bunch of kids, ate some cheerios (some of hers and some of another boy), and settled in to listed to the stories and sing songs. Or so I thought! The room was dead quiet, she was in the middle of the circle (yeah, she is not a drama queen at all), and she let out the loudest burp I have ever heard coming out of her! Everyone thought it was the funniest thing, including her! I tell you, she is the sweetest, happy go lucky kid, and then she turns into this "truck driver" ( sorry for the stereotype) in a second.
I wonder what's next....

No comments: