Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday bash!

Yup, I finally turned 21! Just kidding, I have turned 30 a week ago (I was smart and took my birthday off from work and spent it at home in my PJs), but my husband organized (with some help) a birthday party for me this weekend. I was so overwhelmed with the number of friends and family that came over to celebrate with me.

Being 30 is really not that different than being 29 or 28. I still have to get up at 5am during the week days, I still have to go to work and cook dinner and feed the cats as well. I was waiting for some sort of Earth moving experience, but that never really happened and I have a feeling that it will never really happen.

Thanks to all for coming and hanging out with me on Saturday!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

It was a fun day. And those cupcakes were so yummy!

Mini said...

Mazel tov!

:) Sorry we couldn't stay around longer...:( See you friday!

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)